Kids love helping out in the kitchen so an apron is a necessary accessory in my house! This project will make a great gift once you’ve made it (or before!) and you’ve learnt new skills along the way.
This kit from my “Learn to sew” range contains:
- Fabric to make a reversible child’s apron – a choice of polycotton print and a co-ordinating plain cotton fabric
- Optional personalised vinyl print in your chosen design
- Instruction booklet with step by step colour instructions teaching beginner techniques
You will also need (not included):
- A sewing machine – you should know how to thread your machine and use basic settings to set a straight stitch
- An iron and ironing board
Please note: you can add extra fabric to make an additional apron which can be a different fabric and vinyl choice. This will all be supplied in one presentation box.
For multiple kits please add each option to your basket one at a time.
As this project is personalised and cut to order unfortunately refunds are unavailable.
- Please note despite photo representation being as accurate as possible, colours may appear slightly different in person. The colour of straps and thread may vary but it will co-ordinate with the chosen fabric.
- I would recommend this kit for over age 10 although only if you are comfortable with them using a sewing machine – this is not a toy.
- If you think you may need additional help, please visit the Stitch Point Studio workshops page.
- Don’t forget to join my sewing community “Sewing support, beginner and beyond UK” over at Facebook for help with this project or any other sewing.