Zips are not scary I promise! This is a great introduction into inserting a zip and there are many uses for the pouch afterwards. Use it as a pencil case, make-up bag or why not give it as a gift?
This kit from my “Learn to sew” range contains:
- Choice of fabric to make a zip pouch – cotton main and coordinating polycotton lining
- Instruction booklet with step by step colour instructions teaching beginner techniques
You will also need (not included):
- A sewing machine – you should know how to thread your machine and use basic settings to set a straight stitch
- An iron and ironing board
Please note: you can add extra fabric to make an additional zip pouch which can be a different fabric. This will all be supplied in one presentation box.
For multiple kits please add each option to your basket one at a time.
As this project is personalised and cut to order unfortunately refunds are unavailable.
- Please note despite photo representation being as accurate as possible, colours may appear slightly different in person. The colour of items such as thread or lining may vary but it will co-ordinate with the chosen fabric.
- I would recommend this kit for over age 10 although only if you are comfortable with them using a sewing machine – this is not a toy.
- If you think you may need additional help, please visit the Stitch Point Studio workshops page.
- Don’t forget to join the sewing community “Sewing support, beginner and beyond UK” over at Facebook for help with this project or any other sewing.